The evolution of acceleration
- ACE Technology, 01 Premium Carbon
- Teammachine SLR, 01 Premium Carbon
- Shimano Dura Ace
- Shimano Dura Ace, direct mount
- Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon SL C WTS
D-Shaped Seat Post: Flat edge increases compliance. Less material translates to less weight. No-Gap Seatclamp: Great looks and extra compliance for long rides.
Core Stiffness: Dramatic Bottom Bracket stiffness for best-in-class acceleration. Asymmetric Tube Design: Balanced ride feel, stiffness where necessary, yet compliant where desired.
Specific Direct-Mount Design: Optimized tube shapes for improved braking performance.
Ultra Light Sandwich derailleur hanger: Durable and super light for precise shifting without a weight penalty.
Our DTI (dual transmission integration) concept allows for component versatility and clean, internal cable routing.
Integrated Device Mount: Mount your GPS or camera but keep the cockpit clean.
Accelerated Composites Evolution Technology1, 2, 34,000.... BMC's proprietary computer technology evaluates thousands of versions of a frameset design, ensuring the final product delivers the performance riders demand.
Dual Transmission IntegrationRider's choice - Aesthetics should not be an afterthought - DTi allows BMC frames to look like the precision machines we designed them to be, regardless of drivetrain variations.
- Frame: Teammachine SLR01
- Tubing: ACE Technology, 01 Premium Carbon
- Size: 47 / 51 / 54 / 56 / 58 / 61
- Fork:Teammachine SLR, 01 Premium Carbon
- Gears: 2x11
- Chain: wheelShimano Dura Ace, 52-36T
- Cassette: Shimano Dura Ace, 11-30T
- Chain: Shimano Dura Ace
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace
- Shifter: Shimano Dura Ace
- Brakes: Shimano Dura Ace, direct mount
- Handlebar: 3T Ergonova Team
- Stem: BMC RSM01, w/ computer and camera mount
- Seatpost: Teamachine SLR01 "D" Premium Carbon, 15mm offset
- Seat: Fizik Antares R3 Carbon
- Hubs: Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon SL C WTS
- Rims: Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon SL C WTS
- Tyres: Mavic Yksion Pro SSC, Griplink (F) Powerlink (R), 25mm
- Colour:Team Red
Design by ACE Technology
Our in-house Accelerated Composites Evolution (ACE) technology accelerates the development process by light years. Usingthis virtual prototyping process instead of traditional methods meant we could explore more tube shape options for the Teammachine. Analysis of the load distribution from the rider andinduced brake forces, led us to design an asymmetric bottom bracket and chain stays as well as a beefed-up brake directbrake-mount section. Asymmetric tube shapes enable us to continue to deliver the superior ride experience the Teammachineis famous for.
Ultra-lightweight premium carbon
Once ACE Technology did its job to define the perfect tube shapes, our Impec Lab technicians scrutinized carbon lay-upmethods to define the strongest yet lightest construction for the Teammachine. With every injection of Wattage to its pedals the Teammachine proves that it is not just a marketing claim – it’s acompetitive advantage.
We’ve become obsessed with integration. It takes some thinking outside of the box, but finding innovative ways to shape carbon fiber tubes to integrate cables and components with the frame, without sacrificing performance, is one of our favorite challenges. As well as giving it a sleek look, the Teammachine's high level of integration has an additional benefit: dirt and delivera very clean look. On the Teammachine our engineers cleverly nested the Di2 junction box out of sight within the frame, it also has an internalcable-guiding system which makes servicing easier andprevents annoying rattling. If your friends didn’t have bike envy before, they definitely will now.
- Frame: Teammachine SLR01 Premium Carbon Frame
- Fork: Teammachine SLR01 Premium Carbon Fork
- Seatpost: Teammachine SLR02 Carbon “D” Compliance post
- Frame Technology: Advanced Composite Evolution (ACE) Technology
- Sizes: 48 / 51 / 54 / 56 / 58 / 61
- Frame Weight: 810g*
- Fork Weight: 350g (excl. expander)**
- Seatpost Weight: 195g***
- Cockpit: Integrated computer and camera mount
- Frame: Internal cable management, Integrated seat clamp, Di2 Junction Box integrated in the frame
- Brake: Direct Mount Rim
- Frame: Standard QR 130mm
- Fork: Standard QR 100mm, Tapered steerer 1-1/8” to 1-1/2”
- Seatpost: 15mm offset (0mm offset available)
- Bottom Bracket: PF86
- Brakes: Direct Mount Rim
- Drivetrain: Braze-on front derailleur mount, Replaceable ultra light sandwich rear derailleur hanger
- Tires: Designed for 25mm, maximum 28mm****
*avg. Frame weight, size 54, lightest finish, incl. derailleur hangers
**avg. Fork weight, lightest finish, excl. headset compression device
***avg. Seatpost weight, lightest finish, incl. clamping Hardware
Buďte první, kdo napíše příspěvek k této položce.